I have retired from dental practice and I’m ready to part with my web site which I have developed and maintained for over twenty years. Most of that the time, the web site has driven thousands of perspective patients to my dental practice as the Number One site in the google search engine. Since retirement, I have attempted to change the site into a dental referral site, but I am not happy with the results. My personal belief is that this site will do very well for an Implant practice in a Major City.
I have talked to many people over the years about selling the site and have met with various degrees of interest. In the early 2000nds, when the site was generating a half million dollars per year for my practice, I talked to people who would be willing to pay a million dollars for the site, but fortunately, I never sold it. Now that I really want to sell it, I am more realistic in my expectations so here is what I am offering:
- I will customize this site for an individual who is interest in using it for his or her dental practice. A Prosthodontist or Periodontist would be ideal although a General Practitioner of high quality would do very well.
- The buyer will have final say on the design and will provide photos and text to be incorporated in addition to what I provide.
- During the customization of the site, I will be paid $2,500.00 per month. I estimate three months for this phase. After that, I will be paid a fee of $1,500.00 per month to maintain and update the site as needed.
- There may be additional fees if other experts have to be hired for specific tasks. I will choose and work with the experts to make sure the jobs are completed correctly. These things might include SEO, Social Media or special coding. I am at least familiar enough with these entities to make sure they are done correctly and that you get what you pay for.
- At the end of five years, you will own the site outright provided all fees have been paid. The URL will be transferred to you. You may choose to use me beyond that point or not. There is no further obligation.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please call me at 561-212-4391.